BBC - Weather Centre - Forecast for Llandudno, United Kingdom

Sunday 6 February 2011

Bolt Stuff

We will hopefully have some new areas opened up on the Orme soon as some of the banned areas are reassessed by the council with the input of BMC access rep Elfyn Jones. This means a lot of re-equipping. Check out Raymondos article about lime stuff Here. Donations mean safe routes and new areas so keep donating.

Jesus it has been pissing down here for days now. The coast is wet but not as wet as the hills. Driving to Plas-y-Brenin last night it felt like all hell and damnnation was raining down on me. Had to go home the long way round as a car and driven into a river across a flooded road and got stuck. After a late start i headed out for a mooch about. Bolted one and a half routes and went to gorgy's board which i managed to climb on for over an hour all on my own! I never could of been arsed to climb inside on my own last year. All my projects have given me a desire to improve and reach mediocrity!

No comments: