BBC - Weather Centre - Forecast for Llandudno, United Kingdom

Friday 12 June 2009

Here we go again!

Just been to the Mill after work and felt my strength is back to normal after the slump. Unfortunately normal strength for me isn't very impressive. But this is something i'm keen to address, my weakness is weakness and my strength is motivation. After probably a month slump the motivation is back and hopefully i can push on now till the winter with training and watching what i eat etc.. I am still keen to push my sport climbing and that is what i'm training for. Gaining more strength and power endurance are my priorities. Looking around at the climbers around me i have been making observations. Out of the people who have been trying Liquid recently i am by far the weakest in terms of basic power. Secondly (and the two are linked) i am significantly heavier it seems that most strong people these days. I am over 12 stone, even big folk like Pascal are nowhere near this, i defo have some podge to lose. This week at work i have been watching what i eat and have been doing deadhangs and assisted lock offs. Tomorrow i hope to start my power endurance circuits again and intend to keep going with them this time. Here are some pictures of my recent new route Masterplan,thanks to Ray Wood for the pics:



4 comments:

lore said...

what? heavy? how can you be heavy, you look super thin! i am heavy and feel heavy though. we are a bunch of fools.

Doylo said...

12 stone is heavy in this game, your ok you have big muscles!

pascal said...

mate, I hit the mighty 12 stone mark after being away with james and gaz. Train heavy, send light.

Doylo said...

Have been training bloody heavy for years, its time to pull time on the podge. i'm fuckin starving!