BBC - Weather Centre - Forecast for Llandudno, United Kingdom

Sunday 28 June 2009

11.6

My strict regime is starting to pay off, i've managed to shift around half a stone in 2 and a half weeks, i am pleased with my discipline! Have also continued with the training at work so hopefully everything will come together soon. The weather was disgusting this weekend, hot, rain, mist, no wind. I tried Jack the Drunk on Friday feeling good i almost did the move to the pinch static but couldn't hold it long enough cos of the grease. I had two great sessions in the mill climbing the best i ever had in there, getting closer to my goal of ticking a 7b+. A few weeks ago i couldn't of dreamed of this. So thinks are good, fingers are getting stronger and i'm starting to feel light, watch this space....

No comments: