BBC - Weather Centre - Forecast for Llandudno, United Kingdom

Monday 26 May 2008

Bank Holiday



Pictured above is my great uncle alan, starved of oxygen during birth he is an inspiration. One of the funniest men in the world and still going strong at 90!
Went down the orme today, was boners. Met nige, jonboy, joe le sausage and there lovely partners. they had been to Andy Harris's wedding in ireland. Congrats Andy and shiv! Keith and Cattells turned up. I was feeling a bit more physced. Just a shame that i'm weak compared to a month ago (thats working for you). Pottered about on everything then went to the box with world allrounder Nico Favaresse. Nice chap.

2 comments:

Ghostface said...

I fancy that woman in your photo. Who is she? Will she marry me!?

Doylo said...

my sister so stay away you stalker!