BBC - Weather Centre - Forecast for Llandudno, United Kingdom

Sunday 6 April 2008

Your Sunday Sermon - An Appeal!

I would like to take the opportunity in this weeks Sunday Sermon to appeal to the good natured folk of the United Kingdom and to ask them to stop excreting in areas that people rock climb in. I don't care if your monthly walk has resulted in a few bowel movements. If your walking along the marine drive and you need a crap, go over the wall. Please do not go in the Pill Box you dirty bastards. It is not a toilet it is a place of great historical significance. I do not want the stench of shite wafting up into my nose when i'm on the crux of the full link up. Thank you.



2 comments:

bonjoy said...

Is that a bit of rolled up tomato skin I can see on the inside curve of the turd? I think it is

Doylo said...

correct!